i love food.

Friday, March 24, 2006

running around.

Hello, i had PTC today. It was quite successful compared to other years, other years were just plain awful!

Today i saw this person, In the morning she talked to me. She was really nice and that's why i like her very very much. She asked me how i was feeling, I told her why and she just laughed it off cos it was sort of a joke. Then i saw her during PTC, i felt like crying but she was really cool and all. Right, it's so retarded. I miss her. I'm gonna miss her when she goes, They say she's not coming back ever. I don't believe and it's really sad to see her go.
I remember quite vividly, I first saw her and everyone told me she was a complete bitch. I sort of believed then i was being quite an ass and i didn't appreciate her. After awhile, i grew to like her very very much. I still do in fact. She said what, i'd do what. I wanted to impress her, hoping she'd notice me. She did, and i was glad. Now, i'm back where i started and i regret not trying hard enough. Now she's gone and i'm never gonna get her back again. She sometimes avoids me when i walk past her, she walks away when i walk nearer. It's kind of sad, but i can't help it. I'll miss her dearly when she goes, so dearly.

I saw my secret crush in school! She came to school! OMG! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home